Join StigmaZero’s Virtual Manager Workshop to
Transform Your Workplace Now!
We offer weekly live virtual workshops – click below to see our full schedule.
This workshop will be 3 hours in duration, and is designed for every level of Manager, whether you have a team of 1 or 100. All learning materials, takeaways, and course support will be provided during the workshop.
There will be frequent opportunities for interaction and Q&A throughout the workshop to provide you with the best possible learning experience.
Managers Play a Vital Role in Improving
Workplace Mental Health
A manager’s role in this process is critical; employees look to their managers for guidance when dealing with workplace mental health, mental illness and stigma. This workshop will provide managers with the knowledge, guidelines and useful tools needed to improve mental health in their workplace.
After this workshop, managers will:
- Confidently lead conversations with employees about mental health
- Have developed their mental health literacy, empathy and emotional intelligence
- Be able to address the impact of covid-19
- Respond effectively to stigma in the workplace
- Learn from the lived experience perspective
- Feel confident in their response to workplace mental illness
- Utilize internal communications guidelines and email templates