Join StigmaZero’s Virtual HR Workshop to
Transform Your Workplace Now!
We offer weekly live virtual workshops – click below to see our full schedule.
This workshop will be 4 hours in duration, and is designed for every level of HR professional, from junior to c-suite. All learning materials, takeaways, and course support will be provided during the workshop.
There will be frequent opportunities for interaction and Q&A throughout the workshop to provide you with the best possible learning experience.
HR Plays a Vital Role in Improving
Workplace Mental Health
All HR professionals play a critical role in this process; both employees and managers look to you for guidance when addressing workplace mental health. This workshop will provide you with the knowledge, strategies and useful tools needed to overcome this challenge.
After this workshop, you will:
- Confidently lead conversations with employees and managers about mental health
- Have developed your mental health literacy, empathy and emotional intelligence
- Be able to address the impact of covid-19
- Respond effectively to stigma in the workplace
- Learn the lived experience perspective
- Empower manager response to mental illness
- Utilize internal communications guidelines and email templates